Interesting facts about the third financial quarter for Apple
Apple recently shared the financial results of its third quarter of 2017. The results were very good. Revenues and sales of the iPhone grew in comparison with last year. In the context of the conference call with investors, Tim Cook told us many more interesting things, and we carefully analyze what was heard. But do not forget about the traditional collection of interesting facts that can be distinguished from the report of the company Apple.
- There are 185 million paid subscribers in all Apple services
- Over the past three months, the number of subscribers to Apple's services has increased by 20 million.
- iPad sales have grown all over the world. Especially strong growth is observed in the USA and China.
- Organizations are buying an iPad. For example, Walmart acquired more than 20 thousand for its employees.
- The average price of the iPhone sold was $ 606, compared to $ 595 in the third quarter of last year.
- Two-thirds of Apple employees work in the US. Later in the year, Apple plans to make more announcements on this matter.
- Apple has a new expanded production fund for US companies in the amount of $ 1 billion. The first 200 million dollars are sent to Corning Glass.
- Tim Cook stated that he considers the augmented reality to be a very large and deep direction.
- Apple attracted the creator of the series "In All Grave" to help create content.
- Apple has a large project related to autonomous systems, and Apple is seriously investing in its development.
- Over the quarter, Apple's retail and online retailers met 300 million visitors.
Based on the materials of iDownloadBlog